пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

camber sands holiday center




These past two days have been lulz.
On Wednesday the car broke down. Lol weapos;ve had the car for three weeks; itapos;s brand new, never been driven by anyone else, and the fucker breaks down. Like my mum needs any more ammunition to hate the car. Thankfully, it broke down in front of a pub and this SUPER AWESOME woman let my dad borrow her phone (lmao my dad thought she was a he until a friend clarified for him and explained everyone assumes she is a man lolol)� since my dadapos;s battery was dead. AND AND, when she heard the AA would be an hour, she then drove my mumapos;s shopping home since there was frozen stuff beginning to defrost. She was so polite and helpful.

ANYWAY, MotorBodies had a look at the car on Thursday after the AA guy failed to detect a problem. MotorBodies were like apos;lulz fixed now. Piss offapos; BUT GUESS WHAT? IT WASNapos;T FIXED It broke down at Pets At Home in the afternoon. So what did we do? We let the car roll us home. Lmao my dad would start the car, drive it for a couple of yards, then the engine would cut out so weapos;d just let the car roll to a stop and then repeat the process over. It took us over an hour just to get halfway home.

I was shitting myself everytime we came to roundabouts. Weapos;d only roll to the roundabouts when it was empty, then weapos;d all scream apos; GO, GO, GO QUICK, BEFORE THE OTHER CARS COMEapos;

I think someone out there must have taken pity on us or something, because it was round about halfway when the car started to kind of work. The stupid annoying light kept flashing, saying there was a problem and to stop, but the engine didnapos;t cut out like it kept doing before. So long as the car stayed below 30 mph and never came to a full stop, it was fine. So everytime there was traffic or weapos;d have to stop at crossings, weapos;d either slow down to 5 mph and roll along or weapos;d just scream at cars to get out of the way. It was quite a fun game, really. Haha I had to kiss the car. I promised that if it got us home in one piece and without cutting out, I would kiss it.

It was so much fun. Iapos;m glad I decided to go with them after all.
It should be fun during the school run - fucking traffic EVERYWHERE.




cheap rascal flatts tickets, camber sands holiday center, camber sands holiday centre, camber sands holiday centre uk, camber sands holiday park.



Комментариев нет: